- 1-3/8” solid tongue and groove plank top
- Dowel and wedge construction
- 16” wide leaves and square top with mission edge
- 3 leaves require a 5th leg for the table
- Self-storage not recommended
Our authentic Amish made furniture is handcrafted using maple, cherry, walnut, oak and other fine, durable wood; this standard is desired by many and practiced by few. The quality of Amish furniture is in the fine details, including solid wood drawers that are hand-finished inside and out, and it is created by genuine Amish craftsmen, utilizing skills which have been passed down from one generation to the next.
Simonet’s in Stillwater, MN has many styles of Amish bedrooms, Amish dining rooms, Amish entertainment centers and stands, Amish chairs and more. Visit our showroom and see for yourself the exceptional craftsmanship of Amish furniture.